All three are fine weapons. One might be a bit more machined to tighter tolerances than the others and this causes some folks problems (1911). The Beretta 92 has been been the choice for the US Military for a few decades now and performs well. Worldwide the GLOCK is a standard issue to armies and police.I personally own GLOCKs and am wanting a 92. I hate that the 1911 is the only one shown right side up.
3 commentaires :
All three are fine weapons. One might be a bit more machined to tighter tolerances than the others and this causes some folks problems (1911). The Beretta 92 has been been the choice for the US Military for a few decades now and performs well. Worldwide the GLOCK is a standard issue to armies and police.I personally own GLOCKs and am wanting a 92. I hate that the 1911 is the only one shown right side up.
get a m9a1 you wont regret it
Sure
Post a Comment